How to Apply
We are very excited that you have chosen to explore the idea of having your child enroll in Noah’s Ark Preschool. To guide you through this process please follow the outlined procedure below. Please prayerfully consider how our philosophy and curriculum meld with the preschool environment you desire for your child. You will also find information on our policies and tuition.
1. Please review our Curricula and “A Day at Noah’s Ark“, these will give you a picture of want we teach and how a day with us flows.
2. Please review our Parent Handbook which will answer common questions on all our policies.
3. Please review our Programs page to see the various programs that may fit your child’a age and your needs for their care.
4. Please review our current Tuitions page.
5. Schedule a visit with us.
6. Please fill out an application form and submit the required $25 fee.
7. Once your child is registered, please fill out our Orientation Packet.
An application may be submitted at any time and will be kept on file. We have an open enrollment policy, which simply means that all files are kept after submission and when a space becomes available then the applications will be used to fill the open space.
Re-enrollment for current students opens on March 1. We begin accepting new students for the new school year on April 1.
Every so often a parent approaches us about tuition assistance. We have a limited number of scholarships available and we will work with families who believe that lack of funds would prevent their child from being enrolled at Noah’s Ark and who can provide legitimate proof of financial need. Contact us.