Non discrimination Policy:
Noah’s Ark Preschool; Child Care will provide services for children one year through five years. We will not discriminate in providing services to children and their families on the basis of gender, race, religion, cultural heritage, political beliefs, national origin, disability or marital status. We are committed to providing a welcoming environment for all the children and families enrolled in Noah’s Ark Preschool.
Termination and Suspension Policy:
A child/family may be suspended from our program for failure to meet tuition obligations and becoming more than one month behind in tuition payments. Suspension may also be required for failure to provide state mandated paperwork for their child’s file.
A child may be terminated from the program under the following circumstances:
- the child’s health and safety at the preschool cannot be assured
- the child’s developmental needs are not being met at the preschool
- the family’s failure to meet financial responsibilities
- In the case of termination, the family would be provided with referral services and the staff would
- provide a transition period to assist the child.